Twitter

Saturday 21 February 2015

Treasure Seeking with Mati Rose McDonough


This is my week 8 piece from life book 2015, abstract/intuitive art isn't really my thing and I so very gave this week a miss, but I thought I'd get the background under way it wasn't until I decided to put a Viking boat on it that it came together for me. I'm not too happy with the gilding on the boat as the silver looks more like the sea-foam! maybe I shouldn't have used multi-coloured leaf. Apart from that it was really a fun lesson.


3 comments:

Carol Q said...

there's certainly a lot of life and energy in that sea and sky Karin. way better than I could do! lol

penibear said...

Sure does look like you had fun doing this Karin!! Love the Viking ship, but than I am into Vikings on the telly atm. I can almost see Ragnar Lothbrok on the prow...

Alison said...

Wow! You have been making some great art lately Karin! This is wonderful!
Alison xx

Blog Archive