Twitter

Wednesday 12 February 2014

WOYWW 245

I'm currently working on the warm up exercise for week 6 of Lifebook.
I'm a little behind with the classes but hoping to catch up next week whilst on half term holiday.
Flying for fun
I'm still trying to decide on a title for this one, but I think it might be
Rainbow Eruption


The backgrounds have been created using Dylusion Dye ink sprays. for the circle I've used PaperArtsy paints and the birds are from Tim Holtz latest release. I'm going to come back to both of these at a later date to add a few finishing touches but firstly I want to get the basics done on each week.


If you'd like to take part in hoping around different blogs on a Wednesday pop over to Julia's Blog for full details.

11 comments:

Krisha said...

Both are so pretty, but I'm leaning toward the rainbow one.
Krisha ##4

Gill Edwards said...

im a big fan of using lots of colours so those are yummy, love the spray effect too.
thanks for visiting me earlier
Gill x

Helen said...

Wow, fabulous!! REally love those big blotches of colour. Helen 12

Laura said...

Both are full of colour and have birds on - quite simply, I love them
Happy Wednesday
Laura
66

whyducks said...

Oh I love these! Gorgeous.

Lea.H said...

beautiful work, love it :)Lx 91

Lisa-Jane said...

Wow they look like lightening! Love the ones from last week too - great colours. #45

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stunning. Impressive. Beyond words. Ok, maybe a few words, like LOVE THESE. Thanks for visiting me yesterday. Happy day after WOYWW from #1.

Carol Q said...

LOVE those splatz Karin - work so well with the birds too

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Those designs are so glorious and vibrant. I think I would choose the swallow if I had to choose. Thank you for your visit and I still have an awful lot of stuff to sort through before I come over to yours. You have only seen the better bits so far. i am still finding that pink runner too big and cumbersome, and I prefer the small ones that just fit in the hand. xx Maggie #15

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous pages, love those bird stamps.

Blog Archive