Twitter

Saturday 4 January 2014

Birthday Card

Just a quick post now that I know this card has arrived...a little bit late for my forum friend Carol.
The main image is a stamp that I've recently acquire and have coveted for a long time.
I'm really happy to have it in my possession, it's mainly coloured using promaker pens plus a little distress ink; the text is from TH sentiments plate; finally I added a few pieces leftover from the flora and fauna ephemera pack.
Hope you had a good birthday Carol!
Karin x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Let me say it again...wow!!! This card is gorgeous and I love the colors.

Carol Q said...

It definitely is gorgeous Audrey - even more so in real life. The colours are so cheerful and a great combo.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

It definitely reminds me of Carol with that gorgeous red hair, what a superb piece of artwork Karin. Stunning colours. Fab layout. Love everything about this.

Blog Archive