Twitter

Wednesday 5 September 2012

WOYWW 170

Wow is it really Wednesday already! 
I'm a little late with my entry as the summer holidays are now finally over and I'm back to work, so I have nothing completed to show you. But I have been playing around with some distress inks and perfect pearls to creative a few backgrounds and I'm trying to get organised with my inks hence the inky samples in the background of my distress inks. I've been meaning to do this ever since I saw Francesca's display.
If you want to know more about WOYWW please pop over to Julia's blog, for all of the details.
OK I'm off to snoop :-)


6 comments:

Ali H said...

Who needs more when you have all that lush colour & all ready to dive into new projects ! Have fun ! Ali #57

Francesca said...

Looking good, and they a great as a reference as you know. Neil suggested using brown, but i don't know yet. Speak to you soon Love Francesca #111

Terry said...

Your papers and colors are gorgeous! Thanks for the peek.

Hugs,

Terry #87

Crafting Queen said...

These are beautiful backgrounds.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous backgrounds, Karin.
I love nothing better than to just play with colours & pearls & put them aside for the perfect background for an instant project.

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow those inky sheets are gorgeous, and looks bright and full of texture, it makes me want to get mine out lol. Sorry I'm late visiting this week, I have been sorting my craft room out so after 10 bags of card, paper etc it's slowly getting there lol. Happy Woyww :-) Kerry xxx

Blog Archive