Twitter

Sunday 11 March 2012

2012 Tags March

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012 March Tag
Instead of doing the 12 tags of Christmas this year Tim is doing the 12 tags of 2012, which I think is a great idea, December has always been to hectic for me to join in the fun but one tag a month is a great idea.
I've used the large book-plate stamp for the background using pine needles distress ink. Seafoad EP as the grout for the butterflies, it's a little too bright but it's the closest I have to the cement. Finished off with four Prima flowers held together with a heart shaped brad that had a splash of green alcohol ink. For full details see Tim's blog.

8 comments:

Carol Q said...

gorgeous background Karin and isn't that an interesting technique that TH has come up with? lovely tag.

Bonnie said...

Love the background! Your butterflies are sweet, such tiny details to them

Winnie said...

Love your tag! Great background! Love your butterflies. Love the flower accent. It was a fun one to do, right? Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

Dorthe said...

It looks fantastic Karin-I love how you did the background-
Hugs,Dorthe

Anonymous said...

Karin this is gorgeous!! Love that bookplate stamp, I need that!! X
Kaz x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning background! I love the whole piece the flowers finish it off beautifully.

Alison said...

Lovely tag Karin! Think I might need that gorgeous background stamp! ;o) x

hazel said...

A fabulous tag - love the background.
xxx Hazel.

Blog Archive