Twitter

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Altered Pocket Watch

This is the second piece that I've made from the Altered Jewellery Workshop/Tutorial with the talented Zuzu. I have really enjoyed making this even if I've had to wait a little before I could get started. I'm far too accident prone to be acting my shoe size lol
As always it's hard to get a good photo with metal. The main colours are from Citrus and Sailboat blue alcohol inks and the complete exterior of the watch has been treated to this scrummy ink combination.

5 comments:

Carol Q said...

ooh Karin - how scrumptious. what beautiful colours and so many little elements included.

Kaz Hall said...

I love it Karin...looks fab!

kazxx
P.s you off to PA? Dont think I can....too many pennies:O(

Audrey said...

That is fantastic Karin ;-)

Zombie said...

That is such a cool pocket watch!

Zuzu's Blog said...

I Feel like a proud mum LOL. nice job Karin :) xx

Blog Archive