Twitter

Monday 31 May 2010

ArtsyCrafts weekend - Secret Garden project

Here's the Secret Garden project, I'm really glad that I had decided to put this together at home. The tag and background on the tag got severely damaged by water leaking out of a bottle, I very nearly started the background again on a new chipboard tag but firstly wanted to see if I could salvage the original. Having the right stamps certainly helped and also Crafty notions white matte spray. I had to glue the layers of the chipboard back together and then sort out the background on over a third of the tag. I'm really pleased with how this has turned out it's very close to how it originally looked.
I've still have the main project to blog but I need to decide how I'm going to repair the damage on the background canvas.
I would definitely recommend the ArtsyCrafts weekends to anyone. This is crafting at it's best! Run by Leandra and Lin who are both pioneers of technique along with their fantastic team of very able helpers. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

LOVE this (I am using google chrome!!!)
absolutely gorgeous tag Karin, these weekends look superb. just stunning.

Carol Q said...

beeeootiful Karin!

Blog Archive