Twitter

Monday 31 May 2010

ArtsyCrafts weekend - Birdhouse project


Now that the second ArtsyCrafts weekend is over I can show you the projects we made.
I'm starting with the last project as the other two still are in need of tweaking, due to an accident with a water bottle lid not being fastened properly. OMG when I took them out to look at I was so upset but all is not lost as you'll see in my next post.


As most of my friends know, I really don't do cute but I adore this. The top picture doesn't show the metal roof so I've included another with a glimpse of it.

5 comments:

joanne wardle said...

very cool

Anonymous said...

Looks fab Karin! I went to the 2nd weekend, wasn't it brilliant?!

Audrey said...

its so tweet!!!!

;-)

Kaz said...

wow!! this is gorgeous, it's not too cute, it's perfect!! love the metal roof, and every element of it. beautiful artwork moo!!

Carol Q said...

fab Karin!

Blog Archive