Twitter

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Tag for Carol

This is my third tag for a collaborative forum challenge.
This time I have made one for Carol who chose the theme of words or quotes. I've used part of a Tim Holtz stamp for the quote inside the Tattered Angels Butterfly chipboard shape which has been painted with two different colours of Viva Precious metal paints then filled with crackle accents. The lace has been coloured with a dye ink pad and embossed using a glittered embossing powder. Unfortunately I can't find the lead to download photos from my camera so this has been scanned. I'm glad to say that the flower has sprung back to shape after being a bit squashed. Hope you like it Carol and sorry it's a bit late!
Quote reads " Life isn't about finding yourself life is about creating yourself."

3 comments:

Kaz said...

Karin this is really beautiful, I love all of the techniques you've used and the colours are fab too. I'm sure Carol will love it. great quote as well. :) x

joanne wardle said...

great tag! love that quote

Audrey said...

ooohhh this is gorgeous

Blog Archive